Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tilda Dreams

Wow, two days in a row...I think that my mojo is back!! I made this last night because I was up at an insane hour of the night. I started watching a movie, The Reader, and I had to finish it through to the end. Note to self: don't start watching a movie at 11:00 pm!! I finally was able to play along with the Copic Color Challenge, and this one is for #17. The colors were RV11 (pink), BV04 (blue berry), and Y23 (yellowish beige). I didn't have the last one, but I substituted something as close as I could. Her tights came out a little mottled because I wanted to lighten the BV04, so I used the blender pen all over, then I went back and touched up with the BV04 again. I'm still learning, but everything up till now is self-taught. I can't wait for the Copic certification class at the end of the month!!
I love the paper that I used in this card...Poppyfinch by Memory Box. It was perfect, and it set an outdoor scene for me!
Card Details:
Stamp: Tilda by Magnolia stamps
Paper: Poppyfinch by Memory Box; Lovely Lilac and Wild Wasabi by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: MS butterfly punch; Pixie Dust Blingz by Shimmerz; Rubons
Copic: E41, E53, E57, RV11, RV34, BV04, 0, R00, R20

12 comments:

Elaine said...

This is fab, Nancy! I love the look on her tights - I tend to use the blender pen to create that look when I do jeans.

Lucky you going to a certification class!

So glad you could join us in the Copic Colour Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

coldwaters2 said...

How sweet is this Nancy it is quite lovely the colours and Tilda look just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked sweet!!!

Danni said...

Such a sweet card! Love the addition of the butterflies!

Louise F NZ said...

This is totally beautiful. I love the soft tone on this card and the image is lovely.

Jan said...

Sweet card, Nancy! Your coloring is beautiful!

Adele said...

Oh such a lovely card- gorgeous image and colouring! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge!

Dingle.xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - love the layout and of course Tilda. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge

Sarah

Stacey said...

This is so sweet! Loving this super cute image and the effect on her tights is perfect.

Thanks for joining us at the Copic Colour Challenge, hope to see you again soon! ~x~

maddy hill said...

Pretty card Nancy ! thanks for joining in on the copics colour challenge !
love maddy

Karen said...

Lovely card Nancy, thanks for playing along with us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
Karen x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Nancy, Tilda does look so dreamy.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-