Monday, June 22, 2009

Mojo 92 Pat the Dog

I finally inked up this adorable set from Our Craft Lounge. Pat the Bad Dog is hilarious! I would totally have a mishap like this, if I had a dog! In a way, it reminds me of a friend's dog who always digs her way out under the fence. I think that dog's name is Bisou, Bad Doggie, rather than just plain old Bisou! I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #92 for the card. I had to alter it a bit to get it to fit on the card, but that's ok!!

I was able to create this evening after Meredith and I had our little a la carte dinner...that's what we do when Daddy won't be home for dinner! After we were done, we both went to the craft room where she proceeded to make a mess. Oh well...I make a mess to, but my messes never seem as bad as hers!!
Card Details:
Stamps: Pat the Bad Dog by Our Craft Lounge
Paper: Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Gable Green by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon; Nesties Scalloped Rectangles; Primas; Glitter Brads
Copics: E13, E18, E31, E33, E40, E57, W6, YG17, G24, RV14

18 comments:

Kim said...

Nancy, that's beautiful - i love all those bright colors - cute stamp too!

Cathy Spicer said...

WOW Nancy, GREAT job coloring. I love the bright colors and the image makes me smile.

Stef H said...

absolutely adorable! love those colors and that image is fabulous.

hugs,

Unknown said...

Too cute Nancy, I love it! Great job on coloring it. The layout is great.

Roberta

Janiel/ janny said...

Cute cute cute!!! Your card made me smile! janny

Unknown said...

Nancy,
You rocked this Mojo! I love everything about this cardD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am so going to have to get this adorable image!!! How cute!! Love your coloring, layout and colors!! So cheery and sweet!!

Heather said...

Cute, cute card! When Tom isn't home for dinner the kids and I eat cereal, LOL. We love to do stuff Tom doesn't agree with when he isn't home...cereal for all meals and pj's all day.

Christine said...

Such a cute stamp and I love your choice of paper and color!

Blessings,
Christine

Kerrie said...

So adroable, love the stamp its so so cute, must have this one!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Nancy I love this card that image reminds me so much of my little Jack Russell he always seems to be burying his biscuits they can be found all over the garden lol. I adore the image your colours are perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Michele Spera said...

I love the bright colors you used to go with this image!! really cute and love the shading of the image:-)
XMicheleX

Dawn said...

You are right Nancy... that little slych is Bijou Bad Doggie!!! this image is so cute and I love the colors! Great job!!!

Abi said...

cute card!

Patti said...

I love this stamp set, and your card uses it beautifully. I love the fun colors. Great job.

Heather Schlatter said...

How adorable is this Nancy??

I love that image and the layout and colors you choose are so so good together!!! Love those flowers too!!!

Great job on this weeks Mojo

Heather

Nicola said...

Wow what an adorable image so beautifully coloured and those papers are lush.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Abi Bundy said...

lol this image made me smile, great card!