Saturday, June 6, 2009

Smiling Willow

Sorry that I have been a little MIA this past week!! Meredith has had some overlapping activities (spring ending, summer beginning), and I have been running hither and yon with her. Today is her dance recital, and it is the last activity for this past year. Now, she just has summer camp! My sister is also visiting, so we have been doing one of our favorite activities: shopping! It's exhausting! Also, we've been working on some sewing projects, so I haven't even made a card in the past few days! This card was for the Stampin' Out Alzheimers challenges from last week. I had to use one of my new Whiff of Joy stamps...she is so gorgeous! Enough rambling...it's a quick post today!

Card details:
Stamps: Willow in the Summer Breeze by Whiff of Joy; sentiment from Happy Chef by the Greeting Farm
Paper: Pink Flamingo, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise by SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Real Red by SU
Accessories: Primas; Glitter Red brads; SU Word Window and oval punches; Gypsy ribbon by Basic Grey
Copic: R00, E27, E57, Y02, Y08, R29, G24, B12, B34, B37

13 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!

Stef H said...

it's beautiful. hope your having the time of your life!

hugs,

Danni said...

I've been thinking of you and wondering what was going on. Think we are all so busy right now!
Love your card, so wonderful!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is very sweet. Love the colors you used. Oh you poor thing having to do all that shopping!! Have loads of fun!!

Dawn said...

choye oh choye... this card is just gorgeous, Nancy! I love the colors and the layout! Terrific!

Unknown said...

Wowee, this one is cute. I got the spring summer release pack with that one in it. They are soooo adorable, I have to admit though, I pasted them into photoshop and made copies WITHOUT all the fruit! Easier to color!

Roberta

coldwaters2 said...

This is a fabby card love that image your colours are perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy Haffner said...

She is adorable, love the little primas.

Anonymous said...

I just love this card! She is so cute! I love her jeans! :) Great work Nancy! I hope we can stamp togeather again soon .

Heather said...

This is so cute Nancy! Great job! BTW, I finally got those Lily images in the mail to you today. Sorry it took me so long...life has been a bit crazy. Hope you are having a great day!

Jodi said...

Very pretty colored image, I just love these stamps from WOJ. =)
The colors you used are very pretty and summery!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nicola said...

Wow now ain´t she just gorgeous like your colouring. WOJ are my fav stamp ever and you have created such a masterpiece.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cathy said...

This is really beautiful!! I love the clean, fresh look of the card! It really lets the image take center stage!! Great job!!

Hugs, Cathy