Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two challenges comin' at ya!!

The above card is for the Diedrich Dare this week with a lovely sketch from Kaitlyn. I used an image that a friend sent me from the Pure Innocence line from MFT. I can't believe that it took me this long to use it!! They are adorable!

The second card is from the Because I said So challenge over at the Club Anya blog. The idea was to have your child pick all of the supplies for your card. Well, that could've been very interesting, but Meredith did a pretty good job! She just loves this card!!


My supplies from Meredith...we had to nix the corner punch due to a minor mishap!! Don't ask!!
Sorry for the quick post...I'm under the wire!! Cheers!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, love these!! So cute! Meredith did a great job at picking things out...but I'm curious about the corner punch mishap. LOL!

marsha said...

These are fabulous, so bright and cheerful!

Hugs, Marsha

Randi said...

Super cute Nancy!! Love your Hula Anya!!! Thanks for playing along with the Dare this week!

Heather said...

These are so cute! Just wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!!

Kimberly S said...

Cute and tropical, love them both! :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

The PI image is great! It made me smile big time! Thanks for playing with the DareDevils this week.

Andrea Murdock said...

you did a great job on these challenges and your PI card with my daughter's sketch is perfect. Thanks for getting Whimsy with us xoxo

Sara Henton said...

what an awesome card. I love those PIs too!! thanks for playing with us Whimsical girls!!