Monday, May 10, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

It's almost June, so it is wedding season!! The card that I made is for my cousin's wedding that is in June, but we won't be able to attend. I decided to make the card early and send it on! Of course, I am behind on my family birthdays, anniversaries, etc, but I've got that June wedding card done!!

I have entered this card into three challenges:
SPCC#46 - Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip
Paper Sundaes #17 - a sketch
I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather!! It's a little cooler here, but I know that is a welcome sight for some!! Thanks for stopping by today!
Card Details:
Stamps: CC Designs winter kit
Paper: Bella Rose DSP; Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa and Choc. Chip by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copic markers; Martha Stewart Cornice punch; organza ribbon; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Nestabilities Labels 10; pink pearls; Modern Label punch by SU; Bow Easy

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such an adorable card! I love your use of papers and your coloring is perfect!

Deanne SP Diva

CarlaKH said...

How cute! Love the pearls and the image is darling. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Heather said...

This is SO cute!!! Awesome card!!

marsha said...

Nancy,
This is just fabulous! Love the pink pearls and the colors you chose!

Hugs, Marsha

Bernadette Bliss said...

What an adorable card,Nancy.That little bride is so sweet. I love all the elements of this and that you made it an easel card.

Stephanie said...

Love this design! Great card and such a sweet image! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Bubbles said...

Ah such a cute card, she looks like she is dreaming of her soon to be hubby! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! What a sweet bride!! I just love your colors and pearls Nancy!! Awesome creation!
hugs,
Chris

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful, LOVE that bride image! Ilike how you kept it simple to keep the focus on the main image.

Crystal said...

Fabulous card, love your take on our PS sketch & love the colour combo of brown & pink! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)