Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scrapbook Pal Design Team Entry

Happy Tuesday!! It's beautiful here in North Carolina (a little on the humid side, but I can deal)! I'm gearing up for a busy month of holidays, birthdays and anniversaries! The above card was made entirely from the Cricut. The branch frame and flowers are from the Home Decor cartridge, and the "MOM" is from Beyond Birthdays. In addition, I used Glue Dots and my new ATG gun to make everything stick together. All of these items can be found at Scrapbook Pal. com. A wonderful perk about ordering from them is that they have free shipping on orders over $25...we don't find that very often in the paper crafting world!! I first encountered their awesome prices when I shopped at their booth at a CKC Convention in Charlotte. Love at first savings!! They are having a design team call, and this is my tryout. Be gentle!!


My second project is using my favorite subject...Meredith. This is her fall picture from preschool, and I just love it! It needed to have the proper "frame", and it was fun to create. I again used the fabulous Home Decor cartridge from Cricut, my ATG gun, Nestabilities, Bazzill cardstock, Divine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder and Gelly Roll pens. All of these items can be found at Scrapbook Pal.


I wanted to give a little close up to my bow. I finally got my hands on a Bow Easy...for someone as bow challenged as I am, it was a God send. This is actually a triple bow...I promise I didn't show off!!


I love this sentiment from the Cricut cartridge. Sometimes, I have issues with something this intricate, but I simply used my exacto knife to take out the last few pieces, and VOILA!! I thought this Nestability truly complementing the designer paper by My Mind's Eye in the background. Thanks for taking a peek today...I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fun stuff!!

Stef H said...

you mom card is fabulous. i'm still trying to get used to the cricut.

and holy moly! look how big merry is getting - and GORGEOUS!!!! wow!

Heather said...

Great projects Nancy! Your daughter is adorable!

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous Mom card, and a beautiful layout! (yes,I was among the bow challenged too, and simply love the bow easy! lol).