Monday, December 12, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge

Well, it is getting closer to Christmas, and everything seems to be running at a feverish pace. Hopefully, I can remember to breathe and enjoy the season with friends and family. I did get to have a fun night out with some of my stamping buddies last week, so that was a definite highlight!

This week, we have a challenge to use ribbon on our creations. This is one of my new ones I received in a Stampin' Up order...love the scalloped polka dots! I have used one of this week's new releases--Oh Tiny Tree. Isn't it adorable? I knew that I had to choose that one! The paper is from an old pack of Basic Grey called Mistletoe and Pear. I just adore it, and I've been taking it out lately! The image is colored with Copics, and I've used a Nestie shape to cut it out!

If you would like to join us this week, please visit HERE for more details and to upload your card!

1 comment:

steph said...

Very cute Nancy. I love your background paper.