Monday, December 19, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Red, white, and a color of your choice!

I wanted to go for a little different shape for my card this week! We have a color choice this week -- red, white, and another color. I chose green! I ended up not having any time to be able to make my Christmas cards this year, so I guess I'm not burned out yet! The few that I have will go to our close family.

This little cutie is Emalina, and she comes with four sentiments for you to choose from. I used Nestabilities to cut out the scalloped shapes. Then, I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the shape of the card. The "pearls" around the card are made using my gold and silver Viva Decor pearl pens. Love them!

If you would like to join us this week, please visit HERE for more details! Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Another super cute, fun card Nancy that Elf image is terrific and I love all those pearls.
hugs
Lorraine x