Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's a Birthday Blog Hop, Prettie Style! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you are enjoying the holiday with your families...I know that we are! One of our team mates is celebrating a birthday today -- Lawren Fowlkes! I hope that you can hop with us today and celebrate her birthday with her! I made the sentiment especially for today, and I just had to combine Christmas!!

The lineup is as follows:

Paper Pretties Blog
Frances Byrne
Amber Hillman
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Greco
Kristine Reynolds
Lynda Benden
Cely Smith
Jackie Rakoski
Lisa Rasmussen
Melissa Craig
Nancy Bush - you are here!
Stephanie George
Lawren Fowlkes

Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Lawren said...

Love it, love it, love it!
Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.