Monday, December 5, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - the 12 Days of Christmas!

Welcome to Monday!! December has seriously ramped up in the Bush household (as if I needed it to get busier!), and we are in full swing with some of our halls decked! Well, we have a tree, and sometimes, that is half the battle! Later in the week, I'll post a project that I have been working on using all of my ribbon scraps! It has been a good "in front of the TV" project!

This week at Paper Pretties we have a challenge called the 12 Days of Christmas. So, make your card to reflect some aspect of the 12 days of Christmas. Mine is a bit roundabout, but it reminds me of all of the birds in the song, and this is a likely tree that they are on! A little lame, but you get the picture...you can fit most anything into that theme! If you would like to play along, please upload your card HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: