Monday, October 17, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - Spooky!



Happy Monday everyone!! We had a beautiful fall weekend here in North Carolina! I have two cards for you today because for some crazy reason (my brain), I didn't post my last Paper Pretties card on October 3rd!


Well, our theme this week at Paper Pretties is Halloween, and I have this cute little guy -- Mumfred! He is decked out for trick or treating! He also has some adorable sentiments to go with him! The card on top is from a couple of weeks ago, and it features Andrew, the cutest scarecrow around, which may put him out of a job! If you would like to join us this week for our challenge, you can find more information and some rockin' samples HERE!

Card Details:

Stamps: Andrew (first card) and Mumfred by ARTish for Paper Pretties

Paper: Target dp, Riding Hood Red cs, and Chocolate Chip cs (first card); Eerie by Basic Grey, Black and Tangerine Tango by SU

Ink: computer ink for both

Accessories: Copic markers; Nestabilities; assorted ribbons; SU punches; white gel pen


2 comments:

Heather said...

Nancy, your cards are fabulous!!

Heide said...

Oh my goodness...Mumfred is absolutely adorable!