Monday, October 31, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - "Oh, the places you'll go!"

Hello...it's Monday, and it's Halloween! It doesn't get any more frightening than that! Just kidding! We have some fun releases today at Paper Pretties. In fact, we have three! Two from ARTish and one really awesome sentiment set called Seuss Truths! I'm a lover of all things Seuss, so this was a fun set! The sentiments can easily stand on their own on a card, but when I saw "Oh, the places you'll go" and the Eiffel Tower, well, you know, I just had to do it!

If you would like to join us this week and use a sentiment, you can upload your cards HERE! Thanks for stopping by today!


Merci Beaucoup


Seuss Truths


Thanks a Latte




Card Details:

Stamps: Seuss Truths and Merci Beaucoup by Paper Pretties

Paper: dp by unknown; Whisper White and Kraft by Stampin' Up

Ink: Pink Pirouette for sponging

Accessories: Copic Markers; Nestabilities; SU satin ribbon



3 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!! This is one of the first images from ARTish that I really adore!!

Heather said...

I love it! Love that you used the sets together! Awesome job!

Jam Recipes said...

I enjoyed readding this