Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FBW174 Delicious Doodles!



There is a whole lot going on in this creation...kind of like my life lately!! So, I just went with it! The wonderful ribbon on this project is all recycled from a local gift shop, so I felt good using it! The orange is really wide and lends itself well to be crinkled. Then, the black and white striped ribbon was just screaming to be used with my Bow Easy. And, I went with it!


Our challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday is an open one, and we have a sponsor this week -- Delicious Doodles! Isn't this little fairy just simply yummy? She is a keeper! I colored her with Copic markers, and I used my Nestabilities to cut out the mounting shapes. The Tangerine Tango layer is embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder in a spider web shape. I sponged the edges of the Kraft layer to give it a little more dimension. The designer paper is Eerie from Basic Grey, and the other layer is Chocolate Chip...definitely some old standbys!


If you would like to join us this week, don't forget to have your fairy, butterfly, or angel on your card! Upload your creation HERE!


Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh...I like that this has so many textures and colors to it...fabulous!

Anna said...

Super fun card! Love the orange!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun and cute card Nancy!! Love the textures and all the orange!!

Michelle VP said...

Such a fabulous design, Nancy! Love how this little pumpkin fairy just pops and stands out with those perfect layers around her. :)

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic card, Nancy!! The scrunchy layer and the big bow are awesome accents for the image - which you colored so well!

Michelle said...

oh how pretty! love the fabric touches and the spiderweb embossing.