Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Heather!

We have an especially Prettie birthday to celebrate today...our fearless leader Heather is having a birthday! I think I read somewhere on her blog that this was one of her favorite Paper Pretties images, so I knew that I had to make a card using this little cutie! If you would like to hop with us, here is the order:

Paper Pretties Blog
Frances Byrne
Amber Hillman
Jennifer Greco
Kristine Reynolds
Lynda Benden
Taylor Usry
Cely Smith
Jackie Rakoski
Lawren Fowlkes
Lisa Rasmussen
Melissa Craig
Nancy Bush - you are here...almost done!
Stephanie George

In addition, my card is using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #24 from Jen Shults. Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the hop! Happy Birthday, Heather!!

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's darling...it's cute....it's a super sweet girlie birthday card...love it!

Mary J said...

Oh Nancy, she is so lovely! Great use of the DPs with her and love that embossing!

Heather said...

Nancy, your card is amazing! I love the colors you used and Always in My Heart Sophia is one of my all time favorite images! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Delia said...

beautiful card!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your Smell You Feet card. And, that torn paper on the sentiment was a grand final touch.