Monday, April 18, 2011

Woodware USA #23 - Punches and/or Die Cuts

This week at Woodware USA our challenge is to use punches and/or die cuts on your card. That should be an easy challenge, right? I can't seem to get enough of all of the shapes that I have. In fact, I think that I reach for my Nestabilities every day!

I was able to use one of my new sets from Woodware USA today, and it is called Fancy Cakes. Weddings are on the brain in my family as my niece prepares for her wedding in September. This is a beautiful set, and I was also able to dust off the embossing powders and use them on my card. Now, there is a technique that I haven't been using lately!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you would like to join the challenge, you can find details and upload your card HERE.

Card Details:
Stamps: Fancy Cakes by Woodware USA
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Rose Red and Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up
Ink: Blushing Bride by SU; Versamark
Accessories: Pink Embossing powder by SU; Nestabililties; SU organdy ribbon; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Nancy your card is beautiful - great shapes to feature that lovely wedding cake!

Tracey said...

This card is definitely "Pretty in Pink" Nancy :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Suzanne :O ) said...

Nancy this card is SO pretty! Love the monochromatic look, especially that pink rose at the top of the cake!

Danni said...

Very pretty!! I think I *need* that set of nesties...hehe...Wonderful card!