Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper Pretties: Stamps with a Cause!!

Hello! It's Sunday, and we have had glorious weather here in NC! My parents were visiting on their way from Myrtle Beach to home, and they left this morning. Meredith and I were a little sad, but she gets her sentimentality from me (lucky her!). I have a cute little clean and simple (CAS) card for you today. It is made with this lovely set from Paper Pretties. The set is seen below, and it was illustrated by Joni Stringfield. It is awesome, and you get the whole set in a zip file! Woohoo!! Do you know what the best part is? The proceeds are going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and this will help many people living with this disease. If you would like to purchase this set, please follow the link HERE for more information. And, even better -- IT'S JUST $7.00!! My lunch costs more than that some days! That is eight images plus three sentiments! Can you say BARGAIN? My card took less than 10 minutes! It's a win-win! Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #105

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Babies (stamps for a cause) by Joni Stringfield for Paper Pretties

Paper: Daffodil Delight and Cool Caribbean by Stampin' Up

Accessories: Copic markers; Martha Stewart border punch

5 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

I love your cute CAS Easter Card Nancy particularly the use of the bright yellow and gorgeous scallop across the bottom. This whole stamp set is adorable too!

Chris said...

Hello my Pretty Sister, I love this set too.
I love what you did with the chickies, they do lend themselves to some great CAS cards, did you see the one Rachel had up I think on Thursday.
Thanks for playing with my other sisters at CIC.

Rachel Hope said...

Love your CAS Design! Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Nina Dee said...

What a great card! I love the scalloped edge. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Heather said...

Nancy, this is totally adorable! You totally rocked the CAS!!!