Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Pretties - Monday Whatnots, Tuesday Edition

Another quickie post...lack of computer capabilities really stinks!! You know how I got my picture for this post? I had to copy it off the post from the Paper Pretties blog. The pic is on my camera, but we are on someone else's computer, and well, the rest is just terribly tragic (LOL!). So, here I am with my wonderful new image from ARTish for Paper Pretties. Hopefully, my computer issues will be solved soon (with the purchase of a new computer...GRRR!).

If you would like to take a gander at all of the other creations from my lovely team mates, please visit HERE! You won't be disappointed! Thanks for bearing with me! Just wait until tomorrow...an unedited version of my card for Flutter By Wednesday! That should be interesting!


No comments: