Monday, March 21, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #19 - It's a Color Combo!

We have a color combo challenge for you this week at Woodware USA! The challenge is black, white, and a third color. Well, you all know that my favorite color to add to black and white is red, so here it is! I actually did a lot of stamping on this card with no embellishments. Yep, you heard me right...no embellishments! I think that my well-stocked craft room was probably weeping when I made this card.

I have used Palette Noir for the black ink and Real Red by Stampin' Up for the red. The cardstock is white, Basic Black, and Real Red from Stampin' Up. The set that I have chosen to use today is called Fancy Labels from Woodware USA. I just love its elegance. If you would like to join us this week at the Woodware USA challenge, please find all information and lovely samples HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

Nancy, I love that you used the fancy labels as a background AND a focal point- love your color combo too, it's so striking!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! Great design!

Patti P. said...

Nancy, this is such a creative layout and I love that you used labels for your design. Tfs...My fav color combo,too.

StampingbugKerry said...

Great card! Love the red little leafy thingies in the circles...
Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

Nancy this is a great CAS card and I also love red with black and white!!