Monday, March 7, 2011

Say what you need to say...

It's all about the words today! Our challenge this week at Woodware USA is to use a sentiment as your focus, and that is what I have done for you. If you would like to play along with us this week, please find more details HERE.

I was able to use my new set of Nestabilities that I finally purchased after hemming and hawing about it. And, I also got my hot little hands on the new Copic Sketch colors. Did I use them yet, well, no, but that isn't the point!
I have used Kraft and Purely Pomegranate paper on my card today. The stamp set is Mixed Greetings by Woodware USA, and it is fast becoming one of my favorites! The designer paper is Rose Red, and the rickrack is from May Arts. I finished off the card with some flowers and a Spica glitter pen.
Did you hear the great Woodware USA news? We are now being sold on the site StampingScrapping.com, and we are so excited to be partnering with them. You will start to see some cross-promotional items as they sell their own line of photo polymer stamps that are designed to go with Nestabilities. LOVE IT!!
Thanks for stopping by today...I appreciate your kind words!

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is a great card!! Love the pop of the black flowers! Awesome!

Suzanne :O ) said...

I LOVE your color combo here, it's so sassy! the black flowers are awesome, especially with the pop of white in the middle!