Saturday, February 5, 2011

SCH Sketch Challenge for YOU!!

It's another SENSATIONAL SATURDAY at Sugar Creek Hollow!! Today, we have a fabulous sketch challenge for you. We would love to have you join us this week. If you would like to play along, visit HERE for more details and to upload your card! The sketch is pictured below:
I moved my flourishes around a bit, but that is the beauty of interpreting a sketch challenge...it is all up to you! I just love purples, and this card was really fun for me to make this week! The image is colored with Copics, and I used paper from a vintage pack by My Mind's Eye. The rhinestone flourishes are from Prima, and the scrunchy satin ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder and Nestabilities to round out the card!
Thanks for stopping by today! Please visit my team mates' blogs for even more information!

10 comments:

Heide said...

Nancy,
This is so pretty! Look at all the great glits and sparkle! Beautiful coloring of the flowers great work on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Great job with the sketch!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Donna Moore said...

Gorgeous, g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!!! Perfectly amazingly gorgeous!!!! Love it!
hugs
donna

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful Nancy! I love the drama your colors bring to this card - that black embossed panel is great here. Wonderful ribbon add and the rhinestones. Very pretty.
Hugs,
Sharon

Julie said...

Gorgeous! I love the use of the rhinestone flourish. Your coloring is beautiful!

Hugz,
Julie

marsha said...

Nancy, fabulous and so eye catching! Love your colors and that rhinestone flourish! The black really sets of your image!
Hugs,
Marsha

Tracy Vinson said...

Mmmmmm...this is lovely and filled with yummyness!!! Your papers are just divine Nancy...really gives your card a finished look.

Mary Duffek said...

Gorgeous! lovely coloring and your added bling. Fabulous job.

Joseline said...

Lovely card Nancy, I love your colors and your purple and white DS Paper. The black makes the card pop.

Renee Matarese said...

I love the lavender with the black and white. It really makes this card pop. Your flourish is so pretty and the coloring on the violets is wonderful. This would be such a special birthday card for someone.