Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paper Pretties Whatnots on Tuesday - Pierre and Earnest

Hello friends...we are back from a week off at Paper Pretties!! Our digi design team has two new images to share with you today -- Pierre and Earnest and Aaaaahhhhhh! You can find both of these images on the Paper Pretties website, so click HERE.

I knew as soon as I saw this image that I had to use my new pack of Basic Grey paper -- Wander -- for this card. It is fun paper, and this is a super fun image! My sentiment is computer-generated, but it is simply put.

I hope you will all have a splendid day today! See you later for my Party Time Tuesdays card!
Card Details:
Stamps: Pierre and Earnest by ARTish for Paper Pretties
Paper: Wander by Basic Grey; Basic Black and Riding Hood Red by Stampin' Up
Ink: So Saffron for sponging
Accessories: Nestabilities; Copic markers; Making Memories brad; flowers; Ribbon; SU oval and scalloped oval punches

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Nancy, I love your DP :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Kelly Collins said...

Great coloring and perfect paper choice!

Danni said...

This is awesome! Love the bolder colors! Made me smile!

Cathy Spicer said...

What an awesome creation Nancy! I love the fun pattern in the DP and the image is colored spot on!