Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Get Well Soon with Paper Pretties!

2nd post today...Please scroll down for my PTT post!

Paper Pretties is the monthly sponsor at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Since we have a one week hiatus from the Monday Whatnots at Paper Pretties, I thought, "why not create a card for this challenge?" Here she is in all of her splendor...this little lovely is by Victoria Case for Paper Pretties.

Card Details:

Stamps: Get Well Fairy Violet by Paper Pretties

Paper: My Mind's Eye designer paper; Daffodil Delight and Kraft by Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Kraft ink

Accessories: Copic markers; Stickles; Nestabilities; Prima flowers; Making Memories fibers; Martha Stewart ribbon; EK Success border punch

4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Nancy, we have to stop meeting like this! (lol) I'm so glad that you joined us at Midnight Madness this week. I love that cloud BG paper. The little get well fairy is so darling. This card is sure to cheer someone up. Love the roses and fibers too!

Kim B said...

Very pretty card. Hope your day is great, Kim

Denise @ kc242 said...

hello! What a divine fairy get well card. Your image is sooooo adorable as well as a wonderful design.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT

Dawn Edwards said...

oh wow Nancy fabulous card. I love the image you chose and your coloring is wonderful. If I was feeling ill this would cheer me up. Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Dawn