Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FBW143 You Sparkle

Hello my fellow butterfly lovers!! I have a new stamp and new papers to share with you today!! I have this awesome set from my most favorite Flutterbyer -- Danni! The set is from The Angel Company, and it is just precious! The papers are ones that I bought at the beach this weekend by Prima, and they are darling!! They are really muted, so I had to insert some pink to jazz it up a bit!

Our challenge is open this week, and we would love for you to join us. Click HERE for more details and to upload your creation! Thank you for stopping by today!

Card Details:
Stamps: The Angel Company
Paper: DSP by Prima; Kraft by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: EK Success punch; Martha Stewart punch and ribbon; Jolee's flowers; SU oval and scalloped oval punches; Copic markers; Spica glitter pens

8 comments:

Jen Shults said...

So cute! I love that sweet image and I love the subtle colors of the different papers. Gorgeous!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a lovely image - hmmm you are always such an enabler!! Great coloring too.

Anna said...

Oh, that paper is so pretty! Great card!

Danni said...

This turned out so sweet and pretty! The papers are so delicate, gorgeous!

Michelle VP said...

What yummy papers, Nancy! Love how you used DP for the photo corners too AND the added pink! :)

Kristie W. said...

Oooh that paper is beautiful!! I like the image too!

Michelle said...

glad you got the stamps - this is darling! Great papers and wonderful coloring!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Pretty card, love the sparkalies! Anybody would love to get this birthday card!