Monday, August 29, 2011

Woodware USA #41 - a 3-2-1 Challenge

This week's challenge at Woodware USA is a 3-2-1 challenge -- 3 papers, 2 embellishments, and 1 image. It was fun to get my creative groove on with this week's challenge! The paper is one of my favorites from My Mind's Eye -- Fine and Dandy. The set is from Woodware USA and it is called Ted in the Garden. I colored the image with Copic markers, then I cut the image with Nestabilities and sponged the edges to give it a bit of a frame. It is layered on Chocolate Chip cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The middle paper is cut with a border punch from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today...hope all of you survived the wrath of Irene!



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh...so cute...and love love the buckle for the finishing touch!

Harriet Skelly said...

Nancy this is adorable! Great job with the recipe!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such an adorable card! I like how you colored the image and built a scene-of-sorts with the different patterned papers.