Monday, August 1, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - The Lazy Days of Summer

You may need your sunglasses for this little gem...it is really busy and really bright! Our theme this week at Paper Pretties is to convey the lazy days of summer, and I think this little guy is summing it up quite nicely! I love reading in the summer, and I can't seem to get enough of books lately! So, I hope this will inspire you all to pick up a book that you have been dying to read and take some time for yourself!! The sentiment is also included with the image along with some others that you could use for multiple occasions. Check them out HERE.

Please visit the Paper Pretties blog HERE to see more examples of the lazy days of summer and join our challenge for this week!

Card Details:
Stamps: Beary Good Book by ARTish for Paper Pretties; sentiment by Paper Pretties
Paper: Lauderdale by Basic Grey; Brilliant Blue by Stampin' Up
Accessories: Copic markers; Nestabilities; Martha Stewart border punch; May Arts ribbon

5 comments:

steph said...

I love your card. The dp paper is awesome and the coloring of the bear is super.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just love all your DP papers. It makes it such a happy, fun card...I'll have to remember that....and don't you just love putting that extra little bookmark...kinda like a little extra gift. Super card!

Danni said...

Fun card! Thinking of you!

Lawren said...

I love your card. It's so bright. Great job

Lawren -PP DT

Heather said...

This is SO cute! Love the brights!