Monday, August 22, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - We're Blue and Brown and whatever else you would like!

2nd post - scroll down for Woodware USA
Sorry about my picture today...I don't know what was going on with my camera! And, no amount of help from PSE was going to right it today! The blue is just a little off for my liking!

We have a brand new release today from Paper Pretties, and ARTish has created a cute little image called Channel Surfers. I just love the recliner! And, we all know that cats and mice do really get along! Our challenge this week was to use a color combination -- blue, brown, and a color your choice. Well, my third color is orange (of sorts) in my colored image! For more information and some fun examples, please visit the Paper Pretties blog for more details!


Card Details:

Stamps: Channel Surfers and sentiment by Paper Pretties

Paper: Close to Cocoa CS and DSP, Night of Navy CS by Stampin' Up

Ink: none

Accessories: Copic markers; Nestabilities; Sizzix embossing folder; My Mind's Eye ribbon pack; SU oval and scalloped oval punches for sentiment; Creative Memories silver Precious Elements pen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A really beautiful card. I love the layout and the stitching.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful Nancy.....loving the textured background and your colors too.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - this is too cute! Love the texture.