Monday, June 20, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #32 - a sketch from Kerry



Welcome to another challenge at Woodware USA...this week we have a sketch seen below!! To enter your card and see other DT samples, please visit HERE! We would love to have you join us for this week's challenge.


I made this card the other day, and I actually used some of the paper from the "new" in colors by Stampin' Up. Well, seeing as how they came out a year ago, I'm a little behind on what is "new"! 30 minutes before we are to leave to go and have a Father's Day dinner with my husband's family, I ask him if he bought his dad a card. Well, he hadn't, so I used the above card as a template, and I made one in under 20 minutes! I was proud of myself, but I didn't have time to take a picture of it. Just image a more masculine version using the leaves from the set Daisy Squares!





Card Details:

Stamps: Daisy Squares and Garden Greetings by Woodware USA

Paper: Blushing Bride DSP; Blushing Bride CS and Elegant Eggplant CS by Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch; rhinestones; Silver Creative Memories pen

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty colors and love the dots...I'm seeing a trend in your work lately...I think you're into DOTS!!! LOL...
Kerry