Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FBW158 Going Dotty!

I love polka dots, so when I found out our challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday was to use polka dots, I was excited!! And, I was able to use my brand new Joy! Crafts die that I purchased recently! The only drawback was getting it out of the die, but it came out beautifully!! My paper is from the Cupcake 6x6 pack from Basic Grey, which I only have about 5 more sheets...can't believe that I've almost used up an entire one of those packs!!

If you would like to join us this week at FBW, please upload your card (including a butterfly, fairy, or angel) HERE! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Card Details:
Stamps: Jane's Script by Woodware USA
Paper: Cupcake by Basic Grey; Poppy Parade and Marina Mist by Stampin' Up
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Joy! Crafts die; Nestabilities Circle; Creative Memories circle; assorted red pearls; SU Word Window and Modern Label punch; ribbon


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just GORGEOUS Nancy!!~

Anna said...

That butterfly die rocks! Great card, Nancy!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, what a gorgeous butterfly! Love how it pops against those bright colors too! :)

Danni said...

Fabulous card!! LOVE the butterfly! How intricate!! Totally awesome!

Jen Shults said...

This is just stunning! Love that butterfly cut out.

Kristie W. said...

Oh I love this Nancy!! The butterfly is AWESOME!! Fun papers too!