Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - Tuesday Edition

Happy Tuesday!! We have another edition of the Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots!! We had a week off last week, but we are back and ready to roll!! I love the two images that we had to work with this week! See below for Tommy and Frank by ARTish for Paper Pretties! If you would like to see the other samples for these cuties, please visit HERE!

I lost my beloved cloud template...it just went poof in my craft room! I have no idea where it went, so I had to finally try one of the Copic cloud tutorials that I had seen on my blog travels. Now, this is my first attempt, but I don't hate it, so that is a plus! The tutorial can be found HERE if you are interested!




Tommy



Card Details:


Stamps: Frank by ARTish for Paper Pretties; sentiment by Woodware USA

Paper: Lauderdale by Basic Grey; Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: CM silver pen; Copic markers; Martha Stewart border punch; Nestabilities; Cuttlebug embossing folder


1 comment:

Faith said...

Click Subscribe to Email below to receive alerts when new articles about diabetes are posted. As the Dell laptop battery is the most important and used part of a laptop it crashes down faster but this involves the fault of the laptop user itself rather than the manufacturing company. Many chargers on the market today that are dubbed as "fast chargers" overheat the batteries and shorten their life. Cleaning Ability & Plaque Removal You'll never run out of credit in the middle of a conversation; never again!