Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!

I hope you are all enjoying your Fourth of July...we are at a picnic, I'm sure (sorry, scheduled post!!). I love visiting my old stomping grounds in the summer!! It is always great to catch up with family members and friends. The Fourth of July always used to be my favorite holiday, especially with the fireworks and picnics. When I was younger, my family owned a campground, and there were always a million kids around on this holiday. Swimming in the pool and buying candy at the candy store were definite highlights, but I always loved that my dad would take us to see the fireworks in nearby Warren, PA. Magical! I miss those simple days. Now, all I think about is how late my kid will be up for them!! Anyway, enjoy your holiday and celebrate the birth of our glorious country!
Card Details:
Stamps: Here for the Party by DRS Designs
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Yoyo Yellow, and Real Red DSP by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Mello Yellow Blingz by Shimmerz; Quickutz stars
Copic: RV29, R00, R01, B12, B29, Y02, Y08, E21, E25

No comments: