Friday, July 3, 2009

A Cup of Smiles


Another fun tri-shutter card!! I actually made this back in May for a DT call, so I haven't posted it until now! I love the way it came out, especially the colors! I used the gorgeous Porcelain paper from Basic Grey and a very adorable set from The Greeting Farm called Cup of Stuff. The little mouse is absolutely precious!! This is a quick post today!!
Card Details:
Stamps: Cup of Stuff by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Porcelain by Basic Grey; Certainly Celery and Barely Banana by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Scor-Pal; Marvy Uchida Scalloped Oval punch; SU craft knife; SU oval punch; Labels 4 Nesties; Rhinestone stickers; SU ticket corner punch
Copics: R11, R21, Y11, YG13, W2, W4

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!! tfs!!

Danni said...

Oh my!! You created a card that I want to try and you used a set that is on my wishlist....I LOVE this!! very pretty!!

Cassie said...

hello sweet nancy!
i'm sorry i haven't been by lately. i've just caught up on the 20 posts from you that were hanging out in my reader!! such a wonderful "scroll" i had through your blog!! esp. enjoyed your flutter by card this week - oh my, oh my! it's perfection!
and the dance recital card --- so perfectly matched the photo of your sweet girl! she's a kid after my heart - "baskin robbins"!!! loved that!
have a wonderful sunday!
best,
cassie

Michele Spera said...

really nice card!! I love how it opens, really unique!!The image is really a cute one and the colors are wonderful with it!!
XMicheleX

Cathy Spicer said...

GREAT job on the tri-shutter card. I love the papers you used. WAHOO!

Heather Schlatter said...

Um Hello girl can you say Jaw on the Floor in amazement??? You totally rocked rocked rocked this card I love the cards like these and you did a Superb job on this!!!

Amazing girl I just love it!!! That is one of the few TGF images I want that I do not have and you used it so amazingly!!!!

Love Love Love this!!!

Heather