Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mojo Monday #72


This is my first official Mojo Monday sketch, and I'm finishing it in the Eleventh Hour, so to speak!! The sketch is Mojo 72, and it is quite a fabulous sketch!! In addition, I was able to play with my brand new stamp from Paper Makeup stamps, and it is called Caliope...such a cute one!!

Here are the details:

Stamps: Caliope by Paper Makeup stamps, sentiment from SU's Great Greetings
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Adirondack Pitch Black
Paper: Bittersweet by Basic Grey, Black
Accessories: MS heart border punch, CM 1 1/4 inch circle punch, copic markers, Shimmerz, and ribbon

I concluded my week of challenges...I still haven't posted one that I did, but I promise that I will post it tomorrow!

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is super cute! There is a blog award for you on my blog!

Abi Bundy said...

great card!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh i love it!!! Great job!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So darn cute! :)

Jan said...

Fabulous card, Nancy! Love that little Caliope!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Love the heart punched border! That MojoMonday is addictive!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!