Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FBW198 Happy Birthday

This is a departure from my usual card, but I wanted to simplify this a bit!! The texture is what speaks in this card! We have a Birthday-themed challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday! We hope that you will join us--upload HERE. Don't forget your butterfly, fairy, or angel!
Card Details:
Stamps: Kindness Matters and Create a Cupcake by SU
Paper: SU whisper white
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry by SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folders; SU ribbon; SU border punch

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Pretty!!!
Gorgeous design Nancy, the scroll work embossing is beautiful.
Happy Wednesday!
;)

Lynette said...

A very pretty Clean and Simple creation! Love all the white!

Michelle said...

wonderful CAS card - the embossing is an awesome touch!

Suzanne Bier said...

Loving your elegant CAS card, Nancy...simply gorgeous! *HUGS*, Suzanne

Karen Wilson said...

Another CAS card .. I absolutely love it. So pretty!!

Danni said...

Elegant and oh so beautiful!

Winnie said...

Love the name of your blog as I am from NY and it caught my eye. I love your card..It is very elegant with the embossing on the white. I am crazy about Southern food and I am always following southern cooking ladies for some reason....

Miles Sampson said...

Nice post tthanks for sharing