Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PTT41 Bling in On!

Hello lovelies!! We are getting blingy and sparkly at Party Time Tuesdays this week! We have wonderful images from Paper Shelter and Sparkle Creations!! And, don't forget VIVA DECOR!! I am really enjoying working with my glitter liner and pearl pens! They are awesome!

I went in search of Viva Decor tutorials on Youtube for some inspiration on this card. I found a fun one HERE. I ran into a few snags...didn't have a great swirl, it didn't show up well with the Versamark, and then I went off book and tried to add a swirl/flourish of my own. Anywho...it was still pretty, so I just went with it! It can't be perfect all of the time! Just know that Versamark stands out better on cardstock rather than tone on tone designer paper!

If you would like to join us this week at the party, please upload your card HERE! We can't wait to see how you get your BLING on!!

Card Details:
Stamps: Holiday Emily by Sparkle Creations; sentiment from Woodware USA
Paper: Mistletoe and Pear by Basic Grey; Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze by SU
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copic markers; Nestabilities; ribbon; SU punches; Viva Decor glitter liner in sapphire and pearl pen in Ice White

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Your card is blingalishious! Have a happy day! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy this is absolutely gorgeous I so love that cute image and the colours, all that bling looks terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

paige said...

Love how you added all the bling on your pretty card! Love the shape your image is on too!