Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a PRETTIE Blog Hop!!

We have a PRETTIE awesome birthday today!! Taylor Usry is having a birthday, and we are celebrating it the Paper Pretties way...with a blog hop! Taylor, have a very happy birthday! We hope you enjoy your day and all of these lovely cards.

Paper Pretties Blog
Frances Byrne
Amber Hillman
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Greco
Kristine Reynolds
Cely Smith
Jackie Rakoski
Lawren Fowlkes
Lisa Rasmussen
Melissa Craig
Nancy Bush
Stephanie George
Taylor Usry (the birthday girl!!)

I have to apologize a bit about my card! It is a true comedy of errors! I have a hurt leg that I have to stay off of, so I am stuck in either the bed or on the couch. I hobbled up late to make my card into the craft room where I knew I could sit down and do it. Well, I finished. And, I realized that my camera is in the car, in the rain, and the cold. So, I take out my phone. Well, for whatever crazy reason, there are these gray lines throughout the picture when I take it in the usual place. My craft room is a mess...everywhere. I take the picture on my nearest surface...my Scor-Pal! YIKES...then, I email it to myself. I'm so hi-tech! Not my best picture effort, but I love the card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

marsha said...

Hi Nancy! Your card is so stinkin' cute and I love the colors! I think the photo turned out really well - hope you leg heals quickly!
Hugs,
Marsha

Taylor said...

Oooooh, how cute is this card?!?! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My....so sweet and darling and that image is wayyyy cute!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires
your card is marvelous,i love the fairy and the colors
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
hope you have a marvelous weekend
hugs snowbird


Happy Birhtday Taylor,all the best to you
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird @hotmail.de
.·:*¨·••·¨*:· .·:*¨·••·¨*:·
hope you have a marvelous weekend