Monday, July 18, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #35 - A Sketch!!

A little aside from me about Woodware USA...I just adore all of their sentiment sets! They are my go to sentiments for just about every card I make. I love, love, LOVE them! Check them out HERE to see what I am talking about!

I'm giving you two views of my Woodware USA card this week! It was a departure as far as colors go for me...I hardly ever deal in the orange family! Well, here it is this week! We have a fun sketch from Kerry this week, and if you would like to join us, you can visit HERE for samples and more details!




Card Details:

Stamps: Ted in the Garden and Mixed Greetings by Woodware USA

Paper: Beyond the Garden DSP, Groovy Guava, and Wild Wasabi by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers; hole punch; Nestabilities; rickrack by May Arts; Cuttlebug embossing folder; SU ribbon; SU Modern Label and Word Window punch; corner rounder by Creative Memories

2 comments:

thestampingbug said...

Oh NANCY...LOVE the colors! I keep saying that everywhere I'm commenting, but I really do love those salmon colors. I tend to be lazy and grab whatever is close! Love the pattern on the paper too! Kerry

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so sweet and pretty. The paper and embossing is so perfect with the adorable bear!