Friday, July 1, 2011

Things are just Distressing!!

They are at Art Impressions this week!! Today is my last post as the guest designer for Art Impressions, and I was able to use this wonderful photo polymer set from them called Mouthfuls-Frog, and he is so darn cute!! The distressing is minimal in my card, but it is there, around the edges of the Nestabilities piece!

The idea of the Mouthfuls stamps is to use the main image and cut a slit in the mouth of the image. From there, you have many accessories to put in the mouth! Well, you know that I love to cut out images, so this was a little bit of relaxation for me! If you would like to join in with the challenge this week, please visit HERE.


Card Details:

Stamps: Mouthfuls - Frog by Art Impressions

Paper: Eva by Basic Grey; Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive by Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Copic markers; Nestabilities; Silver pen; SU ribbon; EK Success border punch

No comments: