Monday, May 9, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #26 Wedding and/or Anniversary themed

Hello friends! I'm glad to have you back with me this week for another fun challenge at Woodware USA! Tis the season for wedding and anniversary cards! I can't believe how busy my May and June are shaping up to be, and love is in the air! If you would like to join us this week, just upload your wedding themed or anniversary themed cards HERE. I can't wait to see what you come up with. And, the winner of the Blog Hop blog candy is posted there!

I'm still low on the Photoshop Elements 8 learning curve, but I'm trying! I still can't seem to make my watermark go where I want it, so I've been leaving it off. Right smack dab in the middle of the picture just isn't working for me! Any help out there? I can't seem to find just the right tutorial for it! It's keeping me hopping! Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow. I learned how to save it as a brush (or something like that), but I can't figure out how to get it on the picture. I click on the saved watermark/brush, and it just gives me the tool that looks like a plus sign (+), and nada! I swear that I take 1 step forward and 10 back when I am trying to do this stuff! I thought PSE was supposed to be so awesome! Thanks for listening to me rant!

Card Details:
Stamps: Jane's Script and Sam Snail & Friends by Woodware USA
Paper: Glorious Green and Melon Mambo by Stampin' Up
Ink: Melon Mambo by SU; Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers; Martha Stewart Cornice border punch; pink ribbon; Bow Easy

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Nancy your card is absolutely adorable!! I use Gimp for my watermarks. Let me know if you are interested in using it. It is free.

Danni said...

Super cute!
I can walk you through adding a watermark sometime if you'd like, easier to do on the phone..let me know!

Diane said...

Nancy your card is such fun and very cute !!Something a bit different for an anniversary. FAB !!

hugs Diane xx

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such an adorable pair of turtles!! Love how you made your anniversary card bright and fun.