Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots - Tuesday Edition

2nd post today...click HERE for Party Time Tuesdays
Hello lovelies!! I have a cute little garden gnome named Garner and his buddy Bayou, the snail! These two cuties are the newest additions to the Paper Pretties digi line by ARTish. I just knew that I had to use both of them on my card today! If you would like to see some more fabulous samples, please visit the Paper Pretties blog for more eye candy!



Bayou



Garner


I have used this week's sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #119.

Card Details:
Stamps: Bayou and Garner by Artish for Paper Pretties
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up
Ink: computer ink for digital image
Accessories: Copic markers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; SU ribbon;
SU border punch; prima flower; SU brad; Nestabilities



No comments: