Monday, December 27, 2010

Woodware USA Challenge #7 - Anything Goes

Wow, I survived Christmas!! Barely!! We got a little snowy surprise on Christmas night, so Sunday was spent playing in the snow. That is a novelty here in Charlotte, NC, but it is nice when it only lasts a day or two. Having grown up near Buffalo, NY, snow usually lasted from Halloween until Easter, so it was easy to get sick of the white stuff!

Today's challenge at Woodware USA is Anything Goes, and I have chosen to use my set called Birdsong from Woodware USA on my card. I actually used vellum and did embossing on my card--two things that hadn't been used for a long time! We would love for you to join us this week! Remember that if you play along, you will be entered into our monthly drawing to win a Woodware USA set. If you use a Woodware USA set in your creation, you will be given an extra entry. Upload your creation HERE to play along!

Card Details:
Stamps: Birdsong by Woodware USA
Paper: Vellum, Gold Shimmer, and Early Espresso by Stampin' Up
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copic markers; Judykins embossing powder; Martha Stewart ribbon; Bow Easy


3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet!

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Nancy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Harriet Skelly said...

Nancy this is so cute - this inspired me to order this set for this next month!