Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PTTC25 A Birthday Sketch for You

We have a sketch for you this week at Party Time Tuesdays!! It's a simple sketch, so make sure you find some time to play with us this week! I had to use some bright cheery colors to break out of the winter (I know we aren't even out of fall yet) blahs! Upload your card HERE and play with us! See the sketch below:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Details:
Stamps: none
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Chocolate Chip, and
Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up
Ink: none
Accessories: Nestabilities; SU Chocolate Chip satin ribbon;
butterfly charm; Create a Critter Cricut cartridge

4 comments:

Party store said...

I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

~jan said...

Love these beautiful colors on this pretty card, Nancy-it warmed me right up this morning (with our wind chills below zero I needed it!) :) Love the sentiment and the nestie shape is terrific!

Katie said...

Such a rich looking card. I just love that plum colored bow!

Anna said...

Love that you used the Cricut with the card. I need to do that more often!