Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PTTC#9 It's a Blooming Birthday

I kept this week's birthday card for Party Time Tuesdays very simple! This week's challenge, #9, is anything goes. So, start planning those birthday cards for this week! All you have to remember is to include a birthday related sentiment on the front of the card.

My card today is actually 4 1/4x4 1/4 square. I love making a small card sometimes just to mix it up a bit. The stamps are from a set by Woodware USA called Garden Greetings. The set is a wonderful mix of both sentiments and small garden images. I colored the image with Copic markers and Spica glitter pens. I finished off the card by stamping the image, using my Creative Memories Oval cutting system, and using Nestabilities to cut the scalloped oval. The ribbon is from my stash, and it is from a Christmas set. The paper is from Stampin' Up--Wild Wasabi and Real Red. Fun and fast card to make!
Enjoy your Tuesday! See you tomorrow for my Flutter By Wednesday card.
Don't forget...mark your calendars for this Sunday! Woodware USA is having a blog hop to introduce our new design team, and there will be prizes!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

I like this card! Such happy colors, cute images...great job!

Anna said...

How fun is that sentiment! Perfect with the flowers!

Katie said...

what a wonderful sentiment and pretty card!

Kristie W. said...

Cute card! Love the colors and images :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.