Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PTTC#6 From the Outside Looking In

Our challenge this week at Party Time Tuesdays is Outside In. Well, Kristie told us this is open to interpretation, so this is my interpretation. The outside of my card is fairly simple, and the inside literally pops!! I made my very first pop-up card, and it is the simple kind! That's ok!!


This little cutie is from the Greeting Farm set Showtime. One of Meredith's friends turned 5 a week ago, and she had a circus-themed birthday party. How perfect was this set for that occasion? I had to go with it! My team mates would love a visit from you, and we would love to have you try our challenge this week!

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges #44 - use at least two ribbons

Card Details:
Stamps: Showtime by Greeting Farm
Paper: My Mind's Eye designer paper; Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Basic Black CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: EK Success border punch; Nestabilities scalloped ovals and flower; Copic markers; spica glitter pens; SU ribbon

5 comments:

Katie said...

such a fun pop-out card! I just love this take on the challenge.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This card is absolutely adorable. Love the design - it brought a grin to my face - not an easy thing to do at this time of the morning (I'm on my 1st cup of coffee)!

Dianna said...

This is your first pop-up card? Fantastic card, Nancy! {{HUGS}} Di

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a fun creation and a fabulous way to use this adorable stamp set. :)

Anna said...

Oh, my! How cute! Love that she's popped out!