Friday, February 12, 2010

What can you do with one stamp set? The Weekend Crew Challenge


Well, the answer is, A LOT!! If you add some determination and a whole lot of free time!! There is never enough of the latter, but I have quite a bit of the former!! This is a set from Stampin' Up that used to be one of my favorites. Unfortunately, it has felt like Woody from Toy Story and Jessie from Toy Story 2 (just start singing, "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2 and we can all weep!).
I think you get the idea...the stamps you once loved are often replaced. This weekend is a renaissance of sorts. This is Natural Beauty from Stampin' Up, and it really is an awesome and versatile set.
Not only did I dust off the set, I hauled out my...gasp...embossing powders!! It was fun, and I have the glitter on my face to prove it!

The Weekend Crew is at it again...we're picking a stamp or stamp set and trying to use it different ways. Try it, you might like it!!
Stamps: Natural Beauty by Stampin' Up
Paper: Card One - Sweet Pea DSP, Old Olive, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink CS by SU; Card Two - Wisteria by Basic Grey, Lovely Lilac and Basic Black by SU
Ink: Versamark and Palette Noir and Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Card One - Copics (RV21, RV23, RV25, G21, G24); EK Success border punch; SU ribbon; pearls. Card Two - Primas; Judykins Violet Twinkle EP

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your cards are both beautiful. That is one of my all time favorite SU sets and sadly mine hasn't seen ink in a LONG LONG time! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kristie W. said...

Pretty cards, Nancy! Can't wait to see what else you create :)