Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where Have I Been?




Well, I know that I've been MIA for a little while, but I just wondered if anyone else noticed that I was missing? Maybe not, but I'm back regardless! I was busy and having a bout of stamper's block! It happens sometimes! I made two variations of the same card. The original was for SC208 on Splitcoast (the bottom card), but I didn't think I could make 12 copies of it for my stamp club monthly swap. Making 12 of anything can present quite a challenge!! So, here they are, and here are the details!

Stamps: French Script BG, Always, and Warm Words all by Stampin' Up

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Caramel by SU

Accessories: SU Ribbon, SU oval punches, and the Top Note die by Sizzix for SU, brown embossing powder

Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip to sponge

I'm making a concentrated effort to stamp a bit more, but my parents will be here for a few days, so that may pose a challenge...we'll see how well I do.

Thanks for stopping by and checking things out!

7 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

BEEautiful! I just love that color combo! Fabulous card! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!! Well done, lady!!
-t

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful cards, I love the layout on the top one.
And yes i noticed you had been MIA, nice to see you back.

Anonymous said...

I noticed...glad you're back. Cute cards!

Jan said...

I noticed too....glad you're back, and look, you uploaded some cute cards for us to admire!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. I love the red with the brown! Have fun with your parents! I am still not working and may need surgery. So would love to get togeather to stamp soon!