Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chins Up!!


I love this little guy!! I had him last year, so I dusted him off and made a new card for this Christmas! The image is from Firecracker Designs, and he is just so cute I can't stand it! I colored him with copics and twinkling H2Os for the shimmery effect (I know...I've got to get some real shimmerz!). In the background is some Rose Red DSP from Stampin Up, and I paired it with some Wild Wasabi ribbon.


I'm almost done with my Christmas cards...I now need to make individual ones for our families. Hopefully I can finish them quickly as some need to get in the mail! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards!


Nancy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure looks like he is enjoying the cool! Lovely card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Hope you are well...
-t

Jan said...

Cute card Nancy! That snowman is absolutely adorable!

Dragana said...

Adorable!!! He is so cute. Great job.