Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FBW189 L-O-V-E!!

Wow, there isn't any stamping on my card!! When did that happen? We have a fun challenge for you this week at Flutter By Wednesday--a LOVE challenge! What is that?

L = 2 or more Layers
O = Odd number of embellishments
V = color Violet on your card
E = any color Except red

Have fun with our challenge this week! Don't forget your fairy, butterfly or angel! If you would like to play along, please visit HERE to upload your card and get more details!

Card Details:
Stamps: none
Paper: Lap of Luxury DSP; Concord Crush and Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up
Ink: none
Accessories: SU Sizzix bigz die; SU rickrack; Jolees Bling; Viva Decor Cream pearl pen

12 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

There may not be stamping but this is sure a gorgeous card! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Karen Wilson said...

No stamping and it's STILL gorgeous! I love that paper!!

Mary J said...

really gorgeous Nancy! Love the ric rac to finish it off!

Leanne said...

Nice with the no stamping. Your card is very pretty. Love the color combo and those papers are gorgeous.
;)

Danni said...

So pretty!! Fabulous card and I'm in awe of no stamping!!

Lynette said...

Beautiful papers and card - great layout, too!

Suzanne Bier said...

So pretty! It's so hard for me to put together a card without stamping...you did a fabulous job! Hugs, Suzanne

Anna said...

Love it! So pretty! The butterflies are perfect!

Nancy Jensen said...

Hi Nancy! I LOVE your card! I like how you layered the butterflies. Is that a Sizzix die that Stampin Up! carries? I have it and have forgotten about it. I think I should get it out and use it.

I also like the pearls... I love adding pearls and bling to my cards. I love your style and have become a follower. Thanks for your inspiration! <3

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Nancy this is a real beauty I love how you have layered the butterfly, the colours and design look gorgeous.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, Nancy! Love your layered butterfly :)

Michelle said...

isn't nice to create a card without stamping sometime? Very pretty! I so need to get that butterfly die...love what you did with it!