Monday, September 5, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #42 - Anything Goes

Sorry for my late posts today...we were out of town for my niece's wedding, and things never get done as smoothly as I would like. I wasn't really near a computer, and we all know that life happens! The wedding was great, and for that period of time, cardmaking and blogging were the furthest from my mind!

That being said, I've had this card done for over a week, and I really wanted to share it with you today! We have an anything goes challenge this week at Woodware USA. You can upload your card HERE to play along! And, if you haven't done so, Woodware USA has a brand spanking new FALL 2011 RELEASE that you MUST SEE...find it HERE!!

Be back shortly with my Paper Pretties card!

Card Details:
Stamps: School Tots by Woodware USA
Paper: DSP, Real Red, and Basic Black all by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers; SU ribbon; unknown AccuCut die; white gel pen

No comments: