Saturday, August 28, 2010

School Treats from Woodware USA!!

Happy Saturday...it's another project feature from Woodware USA! This week's challenge was to bring you a treat package to be put in a child's lunch box! I used the criss cross box that was available free from Nichole Heady from Papertrey Ink a while back. The pattern is super easy to follow, and it makes a nice treat holder for a small bag of cookies or candy! I've used the School Tots set from Woodware USA. The sentiment "School Days" fits so nicely right inside the apple that I just had to do it!! The paper is Riding Hood Red designer paper and cardstock, and it is paired with Night of Navy. I used the 1 inch, 1 3/8 inch, and 1 1/2 inch circle punches for the sentiment. The ribbon is also Stampin' Up.

Visit the Woodware USA blog for daily inspiration and samples using these super cute stamps!!
My second project today is also school-related, and it uses the adorable School Days set from Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things. I used this week's SSSC82 sketch, but I missed the deadline to post. This is the kind of week that I have had. We are still adjusting to our new schedule...who would have thought it could be so hard! The designer paper is from June Bug by Basic Grey, and the black cardstock is from Stampin' Up. I have also entered this card and treat box into the Stamp Something challenge this week--Back to School Something.
Thanks for stopping by today...hopefully, I will be back into the full swing of things very soon!

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love the little treat! So perfect!

Rachel Hope said...

Oh, great card too!!! :)