Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woodware USA Design Team Call

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new design team call (tis the season, right?)!! This one is near and dear to my heart because my friend Dawn and I are coordinating the first ever design team for Woodware USA clear stamps. They have some adorable images, and we are looking forward to heading up the team. Check out the design team requirements HERE if you may be interested!! Check out their site to see all of the images that they have.

Woodware USA is the offshoot company of Woodware Stamps from the UK. Andre Cox is the man behind Woodware USA, and he has the rights to these stamps in the US. If you love to color, you'll love these stamps!!

And, the blog is a little bit of a work in progress as we just had it handed over to us in the last couple of days!! So, we'll say it is under construction for now!!

5 comments:

Kimberly S said...

How wonderful, congrats Nancy! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats Miss Nancy.....just sent in my application!!! Hope you are well....

Kristie W. said...

How exciting, congrats!!

Bonita Rose said...

what an exciting call.. my application is in!! hugs to you, I'll be crossing my fingers I'm chosen! hugs bonnierose in Fargo ND

Heather said...

Congrats Nancy! I've been so busy with all of my PP stuff I never saw this post! That is AWESOME!!!